From Sales to Rentals Atkinson Realty offers a turnkey solution for Second Home or Vacation Purchases and Sales. Our property managers offer fully furnished winter and long term rental homes. If you already own property in Virginia Beach and need a long term rental management partner, look no further. You can take advantage of working with our local experts to manage your long-term rental properties.
Our Application Process
Your application will be reviewed in a timely manner and if the application is approved, you will be asked to come into
the office and sign the lease for the premises. If you have any questions concerning the Atkinson
Realty application process, please contact the agent handling the property for which you are making application.
In order to apply for occupancy for a property managed by Atkinson Realty, please fill out the application below and turn it in to rental agent who is managing the property along with the following items:
- Non-refundable Application fee: There’s a $50 non-refundable fee per applicant. This application fee must be paid separately from the deposit. The application fee covers the cost of a credit check and background check.
- Security Deposit is required at the time of application and must be paid in cashier’s check or money order (certified funds), payable to Atkinson Realty.
- Pet Deposit can be included in the same payment as the security deposit. PET RESTRICTIONS IN ALL CASES: Pitbulls, Rottweilers, Chows, Dobermans, any strains thereof or family breed are not allowed due to owner’s insurance liability.
- Picture I.D., i.e. DMV, Green card, Visa or Passport may be accepted.
- Proof of income – paystub, statement or official letter from your employer, or latest Leave and Earnings Statement (LES) is needed. They will be copied and attached to the application. For independent contractors, the last two (2) years tax returns are required. The general rule is that your income should be three times the rent.
- Rental History is required on the application. Atkinson Realty contacts applicant’s current and past landlord to verify what is represented on the application.