Whether you are at home, work, or on vacation, smart video camera doorbells can alert you when a package is delivered, a friend stops by, or even unwanted visitors. This article will cover the features of The Ring doorbell, and how this home monitoring system can provide peace of mind from added security.
- Monitoring: With the advanced motion detection system, your device will alert you of activity on your property before the visitor even rings the doorbell. Sending a notification to your smartphone allowing you to see a live feed of what is happening. The high quality HD video offers a wide angle view, two way audio, and night vision.
- Mobile Access: The Ring mobile app is available for free on both Android and Apple devices. After you receive your notification, you can see and speak to your guest from any location. Giving the illusion that your home if wanted.
- Cloud Recording: The optional Cloud Recording feature allows you to archive all past events and access them later from any device logged into you Ring account. The videos stayed archived for up to 6 months, or can be downloaded for permanent storage.
- Extensions & Accessories:
- Chime: Chime is designed to alert you that you have a visitor in the event that you phone is in another room. It plugs into any standard power outlet. Price: $29.95
- Stick Up Cam: Want some added alert range? Place a stick up cam in the rear of your property and customize zones that trigger Ring app alerts. Price: $199
WIth the Ring doorbell priced at an affordable $199, it offers an inexpensive peace of mind in home security. To read more about the products and their features visit www.ring.com.