We are still working to find the perfect homes for all of our buyers. No matter what stage you are in of your home search, we are still here working for you! However, in doing our part to help flatten the curve, we will respectfully request the following from our buyers:
- Please provide your agent a pre-qualification letter from your lender.
- Let your agent help narrow down your home options as much as possible prior to scheduling showings. The agent can provide links to online tours when available and in some instances can obtain video for you when there is not. Limit your first round of showings to the homes you can visually determine might work for you.
- Prior to setting appointments, expect your agent to ask about your health. Free from fever for 72 hours and no cough.
- Rest assured that your agent will consult with each listing agent on what their protocols are if any, and specifically confirm the health of the sellers.
- Your agent will request that all doors throughout the home be left open for showings. The less knobs we touch, the better!
- For social distancing, expect your agent to drive separately & ask that you only invite decision makers on the property tour, no extra family members or children.
- Be prepared to remove your shoes at the door and bring disinfecting wipes with you on your outing. Don’t worry if you forget! your agent will have some.